Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Undefined Destination. « Opening Hira's Life..

Undefined Destination. « Opening Hira's Life..

My Comments:

Questions are very simple and with the good intention to have answers to ensure we are on right track and not lost - so end of the day - love's labor not lost.

so the answers should be also confusion free and as plain as questions asked in good intention and not with the intention to brag on "wisdom".

so let's address Hira Zainab's self-probing questions;

:

* What’s your say about significance of ‘defined’ destinations in our life? What difference, in your view point, can make in one’s life and in one’s journey?

{{{{{we all are lost until GOD by HIS special grace put us on HIS RIGHT path, we do our best or our "friend" Satan do his best by constant whispering in our heart that forget Emotional Intelligence and Enjoy life by all means and this way we overlook our "defined" destination - we came from HIM and we are destined towards HIM. If we all "realize" this - the Earth will become Heaven.}}}}}

* What do you think of ‘destination‘ of Pakistani nation? Is it defined or is it not? In either ways, what’s the reason behind your conclusion?

{{{{{Pakistan's destination depends on our determined destination - If we - majority of Pakistanis are lost, Pakistan is a lost case too - and it is at the moment}}}}}

* Have you ever tried figuring out destination of YOUR journey? What hurdles did or do you face in this effort?

{{{{{When I am a lost soul, I never think of Destination. The lost person can't see beyond his nose - so how he/she could be "such a Visionary"? Hurdles are all the hurdles we make in our way to Recognize our self - who I am? what is my role? Who is my master? Where I can get guidance for successful journey of life? Who can best tell me my Destination? No one other than our Creator and ONE WHO is waiting for us on culmination of Destination to welcome us and entertain and reward us if were not a Lost Soul and tried to figure out and then marched on the RIGHT PATH to THE DESTINATION. Those are the successful souls and QURAN is the best GUIDANCE BOOK to guide you the right path and right destination. The rest are distracting noises - to keep you astray and hide the Destination. All will reach the Destination somehow but mostly as blind losers and to an ultimate shock - they were lost all this time. May ALLAH keep us on RIGHT PATH to the destination with HIS blessing - reserved for those who follow - HIS GUIDANCE. Aámen!}}}}}

5 comments:

  1. Err. I'm still amazed at your unexpected entry at my blog.
    JazakAllah for your valuable answers :) and thank you for visiting my blog. I've replied to your answers at my blog.
    I hope to continue this experience of learning from you.
    Bless thee always and everafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remember correctly, it was through Twitter. My honor to such a blessed soul. May ALLAH be more happy with you and gives you His best Blessings and make you life the most peaceful and most successful in all aspects. Aámeen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to keep record of your comments;

    Comment by spotlesssoul on December 9, 2009 11:28 PM

    :)
    I dunno from where should i actually start.
    First of all, welcome to my blog. It was unexpected to see such a detailed answer from a new visitor. And am blessed to have another precious visitor on my blog and I’m looking forward to learn a lot from you.

    As far as your answer is concerned, it’s precisely what i wanted to hear right now :) I agree to each and every word. :) At few moments, i wish to add up few things in order to make your answers complete by what i figured out in life. But seriously am really honoured and pleasured :) JazakAllah :)

    I am amazed at your figuring my intentions out but at the same time, pleasured to see that you didn’t go for option of ‘bragging wisdom’. I really respect you for that.

    Be blessed always and everafter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comment by Mohsin Meer on December 10, 2009 12:15 AM

    Spotless – I am very thankful that you found my comments of some worth. I simply tried to answer since I felt your curiosity to discover yourself was very genuine and touched my heart. No one should brag wisdom. If some one has this gift of God, he should thank HIM and not brag about it. If he does brag then his wisdom is something misleading him and may mislead other. The present world is in full chaos – thanks to the “wisdom of such wise people”. What the world need is simple down to earth honest people. There is no dearth of “smart crooks” who leave no chance to cheat and deceive people. May ALLAH make us one of his Good people who are on HIS right path and also help astray people to be back on Right Path. A’amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comment by Mohsin Meer on December 10, 2009 12:39 AM

    Spotlesssoul said: {{At few moments, i wish to add up few things in order to make your answers complete by what i figured out in life.}}

    I would love to hear what you figured out. Let me learn some from your experiences. We all have different lessons learned. It is good to share for each others benefit.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers