Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Reluctant Mind: Signs of Baloch dissent in the outskirts of Karachi

A Reluctant Mind: Signs of Baloch dissent in the outskirts of Karachi

My Comments: These signs are just rashes on the skin of Pakistan. The chemistry of blood is seriously gone wrong and needs immediate treatment. Another Bangladesh is in making if government did not act very fast. Mere speeches and media statements will not cure the 62 years old ills. Some dynamic treatment is the call of hour. But irony is - our Messiah are sick themselves so what cure to be expected from their hands. More chaos on canvass of Pakistan if my KUTTA FIRST medicine is not administered. If any one interested, the sole rights of this Cure for ALL diseases are with @discomaulvi at Twitter. Inquire for details and terms&conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers