Friday, December 4, 2009

Kashmir and Security Council Membership (by Mohsin Meer) - Media Monitors Network

Kashmir and Security Council Membership (by Mohsin Meer) - Media Monitors Network

This is a 2001 article (click the above link to read) but India is still maneuvering to get the prestige permanent seat of security council. The article highlights that how India's worst human rights violation record does not make her an appropriate candidate for this position. The human rights compliance status has not improved since but further worsened. Therefore, India is not a just candidate and world should not support her in this regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers