Saturday, December 5, 2009

Rawalpindi Mosque Bombing: Less Talk, More Action « CHUP! – Changing Up Pakistan

Rawalpindi Mosque Bombing: Less Talk, More Action « CHUP! – Changing Up Pakistan

My 2 Tok: Shayma is right on dot saying no other news item was needed after reading kalsoom's reporting and analysis on today's tragic incident - Rawalpindi mosque bombing.

Asad Khan's one line - Today was a sad day - raise alarms - how many more?

And Temporal - the wise man - has the right conclusion - right now, sadly, there is no solution in sight to curb this violence.

There is solution - but Temporal - as I know him - is rarely wrong - it is out of sight.

Out of sight, out of mind?

The solution is not with the news reporters, news analysts and all who appear on prime time TV talk-shows.

Let's ponder and pray - we will soon find one. Until then bear with the Chaos Unlimited (Pakistan edition) - our very own but "not so proud" production.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers