Sunday, December 27, 2009

Isa (Jesus), son of Marium (Mary)

Isa (Jesus), son of Marium
[3. Surah Aal-e-Imran : Ayah 59]

"Surely the likeness of Isa (alaihi salaam) is with Allah as the likeness of Adam (alaihi salaam); He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was."

[19. Surah Marium : Ayahs 34,35]

"Such is Isa (alaihi salaam), son of Marium; (this is) the saying of truth about which they dispute. It beseems not Allah that He should take to Himself a ! son, glory to be Him; when He has decreed a matter He only says to it "Be," and it is."



[4. Surah Nisaa : Ayah 171]

"O followers of the Book! do not exceed the limits in your religion, and do not speak (lies) against Allah, but (speak) the truth; the Messiah, Isa (alaihi salaam) son of Marium is only an apostle of Allah and His Word which He communicated to Marium and a spirit from Him; believe therefore in Allah and His apostles, and say not, Three. Desist, it is better for you; Allah is only one God; far be It from His glory that He should have a son, whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His, and Allah is sufficient for a Protector."


[5. Surah Al-Maidah : Ayah 110]


"When Allah will say: O Isa (alaihi salaam) son of Marium! Remember My favor on you and on your mother, when I strengthened you I with the holy Spirit, you spoke to the people in the cradle and I when of old age, and when I taught you the Book and the wisdom and the Taurat and the Injeel; and when you determined out of clay a thing like the form of a bird by My permission, then you breathed into it and it became a bird by My permission, and you healed the blind and the leprous by My permission; and when you brought forth the dead by My permission; and when I withheld the children of Israelfrom you when you came to them with clear arguments, but those who disbelieved among them said: This is nothing but clear enchantment. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers