Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Everything is amazing and nobody is happy" - [Video][Strongly Recommended] - Mohsin's posterous

"Everything is amazing and nobody is happy" - [Video][Strongly Recommended] - Mohsin's posterous

My Comments: Thank u for sharing. Very amusing & same time very alarming-no one is happy despite all the best we can afford. Happiness has been lifted. A very scarce commodity. Few fortune ones still have the last stocks. You seem to be the one of most lucky people on Earth. Keep on enjoying life to full extent. But maintain the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers