Monday, December 28, 2009

Marium (Mary): As mentioned in Quran

Marium (Mary), daughter of 'Imran
[3. Surah Aal-e-Imran : Ayah 35,36]

"(Remember) when the wife of 'Imran said: My Lord! I have vowed unto Thee that which is in my belly as a consecrated (offering). Accept it from me. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Hearer, the Knower! And when she was delivered she said: My Lord! Lo! I am delivered of a female - Allah knew best of what she was delivered - the male is not as the female; and lo! I have named her Mary, and lo! I crave Thy protection for her and for her offspring from Satan the outcast."

[3. Surah Aal-e-Imran : Ayah 37]

"So her Lord accepted her with a good acceptance and made her grow up a good growing, and gave her into the charge of Zakariya; whenever Zakariya entered the sanctuary to (see) her, he found with her food. He said: O Marium! whence comes this to you? She said: It is from Allah. Surely Allah gives to whom He pleases without measure."


[3. Surah Aal-e-Imran : Ayah 42,43]

"And when the angels said: O Marium! surely Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of of the world. O Marium! keep to obedience to your Lord and humble yourself, and bow down with those who bow."


[3. Surah Aal-e-Imran : Ayah 45-48]

"When the angels said: O Marium, surely Allah gives you good news with a Word from Him (of one) whose name is the '. Messiah, Isa son of Marium, worthy of regard in this world and the hereafter and of those who are made near (to Allah). And he shall speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and (he shall be) one of the good ones. She said: My Lord! when shall there be a son (born) to I me, and man has not touched me? He said: Even so, Allah creates what He pleases; when He has decreed a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is. And He will teach him the Book and the wisdom and the Tavrat and the Injeel."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers