Friday, November 20, 2009

Want "to do something for Pakistan" - follow me @ Twitter

My duas and ALLAH's blessings with you. I have an intuition that we will work together and as we always hear "to do something for Pakistan". WE can't work to better someone or some institution, as long we are not needed or welcome. My friends remember, I always say that things will get more worse and more miserable for all in Pakistan until they will start screaming - iL iman - il-Iman - then repent collectively and pray and work for CHANGE. Allah never changes fate of any nation, until they change (or at least have a desire) to change themselves. So keep on doing your best whatever you are doing. Before Allah gives us any task, we have to qualify for it and those who have to benefit from you and your services need to qualify to deserve it. They will in few years time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers