Sunday, November 29, 2009

log / Usman Malik • Whenever I hear uninformed people- both Indian and Pakistani- arguing about how Kashmir is theirs and that the other should back off... I want to punch them in the face...

log / Usman Malik • Whenever I hear uninformed people- both Indian and Pakistani- arguing about how Kashmir is theirs and that the other should back off... I want to punch them in the face...

My Comments:


I have the same feeling that if given option to exercise their right to choose, Kashmiris will opt for independent Kashmir. So do Bauchis and Sindhis, if a referendum is held today. We have failed the basis of creation of Pakistan. Now it doesn't matter who wants to live together or struggle for independent minor state which will be strongly supported by many vested interersts. But no one to blame but our people in power and those at helms of our afffairs. Loot, plunder and exploitation have caused deprivation in masses across the board. Bangladesh creation was result of such frustrated feelings and an independent Baluchistan or later a Sindudesh would be on card if a major system change didn't come very soon. It is already too late and lot of irreparable damage has already been done. Wake up pakistanis. Stop corruption and eradicate all those involved in it. Only this way you will let national wealth will reach downtrodden masses and make people willing to commit for Pakistan. This is the only way to keep their hopes for a better tomorrow alive. Long Live Pakistan. Death for Corrupts and Looters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers