Monday, November 30, 2009

An open note to Pervaiz Musharraf - President by Choice (by Mohsin Meer) - Media Monitors Network

An open note to Pervaiz Musharraf - President by Choice (by Mohsin Meer) - Media Monitors Network

I wish he had read the above in June 2001. That would have helped him to go down in history as a different man and Pakistan's fate would have been "re-written" but it is going on as "written".

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Pakistanis still have to decide whether they need a ride and before they wish so they need to justify that they deserve one. Until then ZARdari is the best SAWARI - Zardari Khape - Nawaz Sharif also more Khape to take his ride turn and Pakistanis have beaten the Humar Hasawis - the best donkeys of Arab world.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers