Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dances of Wolves and Silence of Lambs (by Mohsin Meer) - Media Monitors Network

Israel's Target Assassinations and Muslim Countries - Dances of Wolves and Silence of Lambs (by Mohsin Meer) - Media Monitors Network


I wrote this article back in 2001 when a colleague (Abu Waleed)mentioned he watched Judie Fosters' movie - Silence of Lambs. He mentioned that he liked the title of movie - Silence of Lambs - and it truly fits on Muslims and since he was an Arab explained me in context of Palestinian's pathetic condition. He asked me - Meer! you write very good Letters (both Business and Letters to Editors) why don't you write one article on "Helpless State of Palestinians" (how they claim we don't have one?)and silence of all Muslim countries except media statements for proxy condemnation of Israel's non-stop atrocities since 1948. The next day he came and was very excited about the title - especially this part - Dances of Wolves and Silence of Lambs. Recalled there was a movie titled - Dances of Wolves also. He is still enjoying the English movies and all what is in English movies. Nothing has changed but to worse for Palestinians and Muslims on Globe. The only favor Globe does is by not throwing all Muslims en masse in nearby seas and Oceans. Hai jurm e Zaeefi ki saza - murg e mufajat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers