Friday, June 25, 2010

No NO To Sharia laws in Britain

No NO To Sharia laws in Britain <==Click 2 read main blog post.

My Comments: Most Welcome 2 Saudi Arabia - I was born here as an expatriate child. Grew up here. Lived all my life here. I have 2 give my Life back 2 the CREATOR - so will tell honestly and without any Bias or fear - Saudi Arabia is not as presented in media by some vested interests. It is not a horror place as being portrayed by author of this piece of s....Come 2 Saudi Arabia and see the difference. Even with all its weaknesses, "this is the Best Place on Earth to live and raise your children." This is not my statement but of a white christian American working over here and not a public statement to please any one but an honest confession. Saudi Arabia - may not be an Ideal Muslim sate - on Utopia scale - but the best blend of East & West. The most peaceful country in world with less than 1% crime rate. I feel so secure here - 100 times more secure than living in Pakistan.

1 comment:

  1. @2 Tok I have never said anything bad about saudi arabia or did I? No what I have suggested in this article is to send those people to saudi Arabia who are supporting sharia laws in the Uk. It costs us (tax payers) to fund sharia system and separate sharia courts.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers