Thursday, June 24, 2010

Judicial Dictatorship « My Land Pakistan

Judicial Dictatorship « My Land Pakistan

My Comments: Click above Link to read the Blog post. My comments are below;

Posted by Mohsin Meer on June 24, 2010 at 6:19 pm

This country has lost its Balance. So clash of institutions and personalities is very much “natural” in this condition. The chaos and confusion will stay or even flare up as I don’t see any thing sensible happening in this country for some time to come. There is drought and shrubs have started assuming they are the main crop of the “season”. But the real crop is awaiting plantation after soil is made fertile for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers