Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Root of Our Ills – Guest Post by Tariq « CHUP! – Changing Up Pakistan

The Root of Our Ills – Guest Post by Tariq « CHUP! – Changing Up Pakistan (Click to read the full Blog Post)



My Comments: I don't know how I missed this earlier while debate was on. It got my attention because of title - The Root of Our Ills - and listed under TOP POSTS. I wish there was a HOPELESS POSTS category also to list this post their.

All institutions in Pakistan are at the moment deteriorated to the extent that one can easily believe their non-existence. The Army is the least damaged and strongest of the weak institutions. That is why they always come forward and fill the GAP created by corrupt and inefficient politicians and bureaucrats. They are forced to fight "wars" against their "own bad people" by Man in Charge (could be one of their military man turned Statesman) - be it was in East Pakistan, Sindh or Baluchistan.

I think this debate went to weeds while searching for Roots. The root cause is lack of loyalty with a Common Cause - or let's say even Absence of a Common Cause. The cause in corporate lingo is Mission.

I believe our national Mission at the moment is Self Interests. Be it a self interest of a corrupt politician or a General or a institution. We are not thinking and acting like One Nation - One cause. We are so divided and all moving to different directions with different motives and all finger pointing all others for moving in wrong direction.

COME to one RIGHT PATH. This is a solution of all our ills and AVOIDING it is The Root of Our Ills.

All who matter need to sit together and agree on ONE RIGHT PATH for this nation. Until then all are wandering in Lost Wilderness and causing more and more Chaos for this Confused Nation and blame game is the only game Pakistanis are winning at the moment.

P.S. The cricket wins were a smoke screen consolation wins for this deprived and desperate nation but Kangaroos have also stolen that away. Now we need to play some paper tigers like Bangladesh to come out of Loss depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers