Friday, January 1, 2010

CIA takes a big hit in Khost | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Click the Link to read the News Item:

CIA takes a big hit in Khost | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

My Comments:

This is very sad. So many lives lost on new year. Just imagine the feelings of families who lost their dear ones. May ALLAH gives sense to all and bring peace in region & whole world. Poor Afghans have also suffered a lot in this invasion of their country. Only a day before Foreign troops dragged 10 civilians from homes and shot them dead. Americans have no moral ground to "win this war". They may claim one but it is not winning the hearts and minds of people. It is just escalating CHAOS in the region.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Visitors

free counters

Islamic Calendar

About Me

My photo
Follow me at Twitter to know about myself and about my perspective on hot and sour topics.

Followers